Saturday, June 09, 2007

too many chefs in the kitchen...

On Friday, the twins had their Patriot fieldtrip (an earned trip) to Annapolis, Maryland. My friend Lisa and I were a couple of the chaperones. At the last minute we added a couple more moms to the carpool. Well ladies, when you have 3 different women giving directions to one frazzled mom in unchartered territory, you just may get pulled over by the FUZZ! Not just one but TWO! Yes, that's right, a mini van full of lost moms making a turn in a lane that wasn't a turn lane (apparently at least, we never really figured that out). Even though Lisa is smiling, look at how hard she's gripping her seatbelt! That's S T R E S S if you couldn't figure that out on your own! Luckily, no tickets were given and I'm sure the policemen got a chuckle!

Lisa DID NOT approve this post so she's probably gonna kill me...

I couple of my favorite pics of the day...Here's our group walking down one of the historic streets in Annapolis. A cool doorway on Maryland Avenue. Callie in front of someone's iron gate...it was so cool!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

OMG.. this is too funny. Love the FUZZ, they look thrilled to have their picture taken!!! Way to go.

m i s s brie said...

You are hilarious, missy. Don't forget tonight! Stop by if you don't have much time, at the very least. Cause I leave in a week!

Cricket said...

Soooo funny, and what cool cops that they hammed it up for the photo! Great pics too!

Smiles,

Vee said...

i love annapolis!!
that photo is so cute!
and what a funny story :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How funny! I love that you got photos of the 2 "FUZZ"ies and that they look happy! LOL

Great shots from the trip! :)

Lara Neves said...

Well that photo will be fun to scrapbook! :)

Brown English Muffin said...

Hey I recognize those streets I used to live there!!!!! LOL