Saturday, June 30, 2007

I can't think of any witty...

As I mentioned before, I've been taking a couple classes at the gym. My favorite is called Flexible strength and it's sort of a mix of pilates, yoga and stretching or something. Well, I'm obviously NOT flexible OR strong! I bent over early last week to pick up a piece of cardstock (you KNOW how heavy that Bazzill cardstock is) and WHAM! I mean WHHHHAMMMM! and also OUCH! So I spent most of this week in pain, wincing and mostly acting like I was 90 something. Today is the first day I felt much better. Jeez, talk about putting a wrench in your plans (pun intended).

Did you know everybody's doing it? Like EVERYBODY! 6 x 12 layouts, I mean. Tonight I did my first and I totally LOVE this size. It's fun, quick and easy AND here's the bonus people....I have to push aside less crap on my scrap desk to work on the layout. That's VERY important you know.

For you Scrap-Master's University students, the next two layouts are our my last for this course! As you know we are doing layouts inspired by a famous scrap-artist and both of these are inspired by Jamie Waters. If you want to see the originals before class they are in the March CK, page 77 and 81.

You will need 2 4 x 6 photos in a landscape (horizontal) layout for the first. The photos should coordinate somehow. Jamies layout is called brothers and mine says bond. You'll want to think of a word that somehow describes the two photos. It could be something as easy as love or siblings, or sister. The other layout will also use a 4 x 6 photo also landscape situated. Mine is of a good friend. All three of these photos can be black and white or color.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your 6x12 LO, she lokks so lovely. Two days ago I made also a 6x12 for a challenge...Love to do it...

gr Nicole

Vee said...

you rocked the 6x12, love it!!
hope you are less sore:)
hope you can make it to MG in August, maybe if you want you can drive to my house and I can drive the rest of the way. I am off of 301.-let me know!! :)
smooches :)

justem said...

I am not ready to dive into the 6x12 yet...so I think I will just have to live vicariously through your fabbity fab layouts!!

Cricket said...

love your layouts Robyn! I've not done a 6 x 12 yet...humm, might have to give that a go next!!

Smiles,

Anonymous said...

love your 6x12. getting up the nerve to try one.
hope you are resting that back!