Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Peytonism and yes I do have other children






Yesterday I sent my sister some pics of Peyton in the pool at a pool party. She had on the CUTEST camo bikini! My pain in the bottom sister Brandy, emails me back, "you know, you DO have other children!". Yes I know, however, the little one doesn't act like I'm poking her in the eye with a toothpick as soon as she sees the camera. Seriously, you'd think I was causing physical pain to the larger two with my Canon! Let it be know (to my loyal blog audience of 15 or whatever) that I DO LOVE my other children, however I DO not take as many pictures of them. Period. I don't mean anything by it. It simply is not as easy to take photos of eleven year olds as it is to five year olds. Plus Peyton likes herself a little too much sometimes! :D
ohhh and that's Peyton and my brother, Darrin!

About the Peytonism...

Okay, as I've stated before, I've got more than my share of muffin top pokin out of the top of my pants now. I hate it. So we joined the local gym. We are not gym rats by any means but I DO enjoy a good walk! LOL So I'm hoping that this will help. Today I found out that I am 10lbs heavier than I was about 2 weeks after I had Peyton. That totally SUCKS especially considering that was 5 years ago! Today I had my baseline fitness test. Peyton happily went to the tot area so I could go to the meeting. I guess she was expecting miracles because when I went to pick her up she looked REALLY surprised to see me. Then she walks over lifts my shirt and says, " But you're not skinny YET!" If it was only that easy!






1 comment:

Vee said...

awww... robyn!!
i know you love your children
I love seeing all three whenever you post and I thought it was often.
kisses
peyton is a mess!! :)
too cute!!