Tuesday, June 20, 2006

10 on TUESDAY

As per my friend Peg's blog, here's 10 things you tell people to try

1. Maryland Crabcakes from the Olive TREE in Aberdeen, MD
2. "Good Nest" cleaning products from Target
3. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
4. Boys athletic socks from the Children's Place> for YOU! AWESOME!
5. A DYSON vacuum!
6. "Be Delicious" perfume by DKNY
7. The kids movie "High School Musical"
8. Starbucks anything
9. Dove moisterizer with subtle self tanners- YOU GLOW
10. blogging! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "Be Delicious" perfume! Yummy stuff. ANd, yes, STarbuck's anything for me too! :)

Penny said...

I can agree with most of the stuff here... the others I just need to try!

I like the sock idea. My whole wardrobe came from there growing up, so it would be a little nostalgic!

Anonymous said...

what a fun entry. Love starbucks. need to try the perfume

Anonymous said...

Oh i have a Dyson and LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've never even heard of the Dove tanners. Will be checking that out today. Fun list! TFS!

Sophia