Thursday, June 08, 2006

Almost Here!!!!

Sorry, I know these pics have been up all day but blogger wouldn't let me in to add to the post...WONKY!
Well the twins had their picnic today...it was very fun and they had CHIC FI LA...gosh how do you spell that? Anyway, it was GOOD!!! I love me some of their chicken! :D These are the cards I made for the teacher, one is from the entire class (with a visa card inside) and one is from Callie and Cole. The top one is SEI and a Heidi Swapp flower and a Foofala button and the bottom is Foofala paper, 7 gypsies sticker and embossed letters I stamped from the Philadelphia font of MM foam stamps.


Callie and her friend Heather, they've been friends for years and are so cute together! I love when Callie wears pigtails, I know it won't for for too much longer.
Posted by Picasa



Here's Cole and his teacher. That boy is ALWAYS willing to give a helping hand! I love that! Gosh, look how tall he's getting! Mrs. W is probably 5-10 or 5-11.

The kids and I are leaving for the beach on Saturday. We are soooo looking forward to it. Peyton has asked every morning this week if today is the day we go to the beach! :) It has been a CRAZY week with something going on everyday...I can't wait to just do nothing! Ciao!

1 comment:

Karlyn said...

super cute cards!