Sunday, June 18, 2006

My blessings!

Today, I'm feeling especially sentimental about these three cuties. They really are great kids. Not that I don't have the fights and the fussing (jeez, now that I think about it, they WERE driving me crazy right before bed!) They sure do look so sweet when they are sleeping and I quickly forget and forgive the headache that they occasionally give. :) I want to share 3 quick and cute stories about them that recently occured. Oh, by the way, you know you are taking too many pictures of your kids lately when all 3 BEG and PLEAD for you not to take the camera to the graduation party you are about to attend!

Cole was sitting on my lap (yeah, so we looked a little like the elephant in the kiddie car but don't tell him) and I took a little nibble on his ear lobe, and before you get all squemish and freaky, it's something I've done to him forever since he was tiny. He's got these super squishy lobes that beg to be bitten! Weird I know....don't call the authorities on me or anything. Anyway, I asked him if he'd still let me do it when he got big and he said "Sure, as long as my wife doesn't see you!" I love that boy!

Yesterday while we were making a quick trip to the grocery, Cole was droning on and on about various cars and other vehicles. Callie begged Cole to not talk about cars for 10 minutes. I told her that he couldn't help it and it was something he was PASSIONATE about. She said "Well, if I'm ever PASSIONATE I hope I don't annoy anyone else!" I love that girl!

This is quick...Callie was tickling the back of Peyton's legs yesterday and she screeched, "Please don't tickle my leg pits!" I love that girl too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: