Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mom, you so have to BLOG this...

As I think I've mentioned, we've been spending tons of time at the pool. This pool has a 2 really cool water slides that the kids (and adults) just LOVE. Peyton hasn't been able to get on the slides or do the diving board because you have to pass the pool test which is an entire lap in the lap pool, tread water 1 minute and float for 10 seconds on your back. The fact that the big kids can go down the slide and the dive board has been driving her just crazy. So today she was determined to PASS THAT TEST! Guess what? She did! As soon as she finished she got her stamp of approval and ran for the diving board. Of course, I asked her to stop so I could snap a picture of her hand (that she check a zillion times everytime she got out of the water). When I snapped the shot she said, "MOM, you so have to blog this!" That's my girl!


Oh and here's one of the only pictures Callie would let me take of her today, cute huh? geeeez....


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vee said...

yay!!
so blog worthy and looks like so much fun :)

justem said...

Love the action shots!

Cricket said...

Great pics! Good for your girl!!

Smiles,

melanie said...

good for her!
i tagged you on my blog:)
hope to see you soon
mel