Thursday, August 02, 2007

Find your joy

Just a funky-fun 6 x 12. This is my last piece of the pink Hambly transparency...:( SO SAD, I love that stuff! I also love these cool silver rubon wings designed by Mrs. Kristina Contes herself...cool stuff!

About finding your joy...Cole has ALWAYS always always been into cars. Matt bought himself and Cole a Jeep Wrangler as a "toy" since Callie insisted he sell the motorcycle. This morning Matt walked into the garage to find Cole sitting in the Jeep reading the owners manual! LOL

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

justem said...

I just love that sign!

Cricket said...

oooh, love this!! So pretty Robyn!

Smiles,

Kerry McKibbins said...

Love it! Makes me smile!
Where can I get one of those hangers??

Peg Graham said...

Robyn- LOVE this!!!
Going to miss you at Getaway....missed you this past Saturday. I was so looking forward to you being at the crop...wah!!!

Hope to meet up w/ you again soon, then ok?

Love you-Peg

Vee said...

love that sign instantly Robyn when I saw it on sis!!
gorgeous, missed you on Saturday.
have a great day!! :)

Kara said...

This is so great! Love, love, love it.