Friday, July 20, 2007

It's a dogs life...

Very many nights in the summer, Grandmom is sweet enough to either take the kids out for icecream or bring some to them. Last night there just happened to be one extra caramel sundae. Of course, Chester and Macy COULD NOT let it go to waste! Look at those tongues!

This morning Macy asked to have a mani so we brightened up those nails with some hot pink! She's such a stylin chicka!

Off to the beach for a couple days but I'll be back!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cricket said...

As a nail tech I can tell you that without a doubt, Macy has the best mani in town!! LOL Love your babies, everytime I see them it takes me that much closer to getting one of my own!

Smiles,

justem said...

That ice cream photo is too cute!

Vee said...

awww...so cute!
have fun at the beach :)

Jill said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the pink nails! So fashionable... and the face... priceless!