Saturday, July 14, 2007

There's something about WAYNE...

This is my Dad, Wayne. I promise I'll not turn this into a Wayne lovefest or anything. But he is pretty "special". Not many men can utter quite as many expletives one minute and then stop to pick up a baby goose whose mother was hit by a car, and bring said goose home. Or pay $500 to have a stray cat's broken leg set even though he "hates" cats. By the way, the cat left as soon as it felt better, LOL! Between my "achy breaky" back and the vomitfest that was our past few days with my sister Brandy, baby Grace, and Callie; we managed to snag a few minutes to snap some photos. I know this pic of me and my Dad is blurry (don't blame Brandy, she was using my camara) but it's so GREAT 'cause it shows the fun that we all have together! I also love this shot of Grace and Mason even though it should be an out-take, I just love the look on his face and how sharp Grace is and he's in the background
Also, and not that I like to toot my own horn, but the 6 x 12 layout I showed last week with my Dad and Callie was chosen to be in the catwalk at www.scrapinstyletv.com . Pretty cool! If you want to check it out, go there, then to strut your stuff then to the catwalk. Fun stuff at that site for sure!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cricket said...

Such great pics Robyn! It's awesome how you speak of your dad!! congrats on the catwalk too, that's fabulous!!

Smiles,

Vee said...

gorgeous photos!!
I saw that on sistv, very awesome and well deserved! :)

Anna M said...

Congrats on being chosen!

Your dad sounds like such a sweetie!

Jana said...

Your dad sounds like an awesome guy!!