Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dog Days Of Summer

This post is basically for Nicole M. but hey you can all check out her super cute pups! I had the privledge of photographing these couple of liver lip guys and NOW I'm scrappin' them for Nicole. So here's a sneak peek, I won't show anymore 'cause I want her to be surprised! I'm mainly going to use the Tres' Jolie line by My Minds Eye with some other fun stuff thrown in. That way the entire album will have continuity.

Some Scrap-Masters University news...so I apparently freaked some of you out about the other sizes other than 12 x 12. I don't usually tend to freak people out except when I went to school with out clothes on. Oh yeah, that was a dream I had. Over and over and over again! So by popular demand, the next SMU will be 12 x 12 layouts. But that's not going to stop me from showing you some other sizes! LOL
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Great pictures and love the layouts!

Cricket said...

FABULOUS layouts Robyn, just fabulous!!

Smiles,

Brown English Muffin said...

great colors in these layouts!

Vee said...

o, robyn these layouts are gorgeous and you are awesome :) :)
see ya on saturday :)
xo