Friday, August 24, 2007

To clarify...

This picture is one of the reasons I'm queeeeezy! Not because I'm sick or pregnant (ummm three's a perfect number for this Mommy). Just because I don't like the end of summer. I don't like when the kids go back to school and the thought of this little one being gone ALL DAY at ALL DAY kindergarten is enough to make me toss my cookies. And the big kids are going to MIDDLE SCHOOL! OUCH! And so it goes... Change is good, right? LOL :D Parenting is bittersweet. I LOVE that the kids are getting bigger and experiencing so many things and learning and growing but gosh it's also so sad. They are not my babies anymore! I'm off to enjoy the last few days of summer and tonight we are going to FRIENDLY's to celebrate! :D ....keep smiling Robyn....keep smiling....don't let 'em see ya sweat!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cricket said...

What a cutie she is all ready with her backpack! I know how you feel, I'm sad that Mandi goes back to school next Tuesday, and to 8th grade..next year is high school!!! AHHHHH!!!!

Smiles,