Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm totally BUSCHED!

The kids and I and my friend Lisa and her kid's went to Busch Gardens/Water Country for 4 days and now we're back and I'm tired. One of those "I need a vacation 'cause of my vacation" feelings! Matt didn't get to go because he started a new job on Monday! Great opportunity for him and he will do SUCH a good job. So proud of him!

Believe it or not, I didn't take a lot of pics there. It was kind of stressful with the camera and I wish I would have just taken my little point and shoot! Anyway here's a few...

This owl was simply GORGEOUS! Cole and I could have stayed there with her and her keeper all day. When she looked at you, you felt her presence completely! Such a cool animal!

Cole outside of some theater that had such pretty doors!

Peyton wanted her picture taken with the star of a show we saw. His name was "Aaron O'Sullivan" and he was nowhere to be found after the show. So she was more than happy to take here picture with Mr. Charlie
the security/usher guy! LOL

Callie infront of another really cool blue door! Didn't get any of the "normal" vacation pictures and didn't get to many altogether!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cricket said...

sounds like a fun time...Love that picture of the owl, just beautiful! I know, sometimes it feels like a hassle to drag my big camera with me..think I need a new point and shoot for just those times!

Smiles,

Vee said...

gorgeous pic, you are right the owl is beautiful!!
i know what you mean about the hassle and needind a vaca from the vaca!!
have an awesome day girl! :)