Monday, November 27, 2006

Tracy Miller


Tonight I'm taking a short photography for scrapbookers class from Tracy Miller (garden girl and photog extrordinaire). Should be super cool! Can't wait!

And here's a picture 'cause I don't like to blog without one! :D It's Macy's extreme closeup...I love her little monkey face!

Edited to add: I just was at Chris Jenkins blog (http://chrisjenkins.typepad.com/) ...I love that blog, her photos rock and she had one of the songs from Happy feet on there. In Callie's tap class they tap to it and it's such a happy upbeat song, I LOVE IT!!! Speaking of Callie, that girl is totally ROCKIN' and I'm so incredibly proud of her! Her tap instructor asked her to try out for another, more advanced class so she basically skipped 21/2 LEVELS of tap! She's in there with girls who are 17 and have been tapping for years and she's only 10 and this is her second year. Her instructor (who reads Callie like a book) felt that Callie is the type of kid who can step up to the plate when pushed and boy is she being pushed but she's kickin' some major booty and doing great! Go Callie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun at your class!!
love that photo too :)

justem said...

I can see why you thought of me!!! Sooooooo cute!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

what a cute puppy dog! how awesome that you get to take a photography class with Tracy - I bet it will be an awesome experience and you will learn so much!

just want to say thank you for the shout out and the compliment on my photography - i am very flattered and humbled that you like my work!

speaking of dance, my girls were just lamenting on how they skipped dance for the fall season - that "happy feet" song would be so fun to do a routine to!

Anonymous said...

Great photo!!! Enjoy your class, I would love to do something like that.

Brown English Muffin said...

And there was I thinking I was the only one who hated posting without pics!!!