Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thankful

I hope everyone had a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was very nice. The kids were VERY interested in helping me make and bake everything. Wednesday night we made apple pie, pound cake, brownie bites, blueberry crisp and baked rice pudding! Whew! So cool that they want to learn this stuff, especially Callie and Cole. I want them to have those skills plus doubling recipes is good for math! LOL

Thinking of everything that I'm grateful for had me thinking of my (unloved, lol) KI layouts. I'm so grateful that I finished that album. It
put into words so many thoughts that I don't normally say to the kids and I'm glad that they are now all on paper and in one place! Anyway, our computer had died so I never posted any of the layouts so these are a few that I had in the ki album. If you have any questions, just ask :)

Friday I worked at scrap-masters doing the make and takes that I designed (except for the variation of a micro album that Glenni Light did with us at the scrap getaway. Very busy but fun day! Did you all venture out yesterday?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: