Monday, November 20, 2006

ROCKSTAR




My youngest has a super strong personality, as this post will reflect! :)

Peyton has a pair of jeans from the Children's Place that she calls her "rock star" jeans because of the worn and torn look they have. They are dern cute for sure! About a week ago, while at Target, I spotted this cool tee that was black with a heart and wings and the sleaves are sheer with roses on them sorta tattoo looking (okay, don't go calling social services or anything :) ). It's super cute and I immediately thought, "ROCKSTAR JEANS!" She's worn the outfit about 3 times in the last 7 days, totally loves it! So I combined my love of the band Nickleback and Peyton's outfit and got this layout for the DT at Scrap-Masters.

Another couple little Peytonisms, I hope I'm not boring you to tears! While at lunch the other day, my Dad called me and when I told him I was at lunch with Peyton and my friend Lisa, my Dad asked to talk to Lisa. We've all vacationed together so he likes to tease her now and then. When I handed the phone to Lisa, Peyton exclaimed, "I didn't know Pop Pop was Mrs. Lisa's daddy too!" :)

Last one, I promise: We had a pasta bake tonight and it's not Peyton's favorite. Callie and Cole sure enjoy it but pasta is not P's thing. Anyway, she had gotten up from the table and I told her she needed to have one more bite of pasta and wash her hands before she played. She said, "but MOM, Queen's don't LIKE noodles!" I hadn't really noticed the crown on her head because it's such a common fixture but it was after that comment that I noticed her....ummmm, cloak! Duh!



I'll add some layout info. The border is Tim Holtz distress embossing powder, I love that stuff cause it's NOT shiny. The Rockstar is Heidi Swapp iron ons. The cardstock is Bazzill ('cause there is no other!) The heart is also Heidi. The wings are my own drawing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is awesome Robyn!!
so darn cute that dd of yours!!
she looks like such a cute rockstar in that outfit!!
she already knows a great pair of jeans! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

That layout is so cool!!!! I love the whole idea behind it, the rockstar outfit and all! I haven't used my Tim H distress powders, do they work just like the embossing ones?
Maddy has a tee that says, "My Mom is a Rockstar" and the teachers at school who know me give her such a hard time...she loves the attention!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so cute and I LOVE the name Peyton! Great layout also Robyn!