Friday, November 10, 2006

class projects

Here are a couple store projects. The top one is leapfrog bazzill, american crafts patterned paper, the little scallop rectangle is k&co. the envelop is bazzill, a pink hks flower, making memories velvet letters and the arrow stamp is from a jenni bowlin kit. Man I love me some jenni bowlin studio! That girl just rocks! Isn't this pic of Callie and Peyton cute! :) Gosh, I'm feeling the 81/2 by 11 layouts lately. *Edited to add the journaling...You can't read it and it's kinda funny: Moments like this almost make me believe that you are always angels! :D

I'll be teaching this bracelet on Dec. 9th. I'm in LOVE with it and I could totally make it even more "junque" but I can't since it's for a class. I'm going to have to make another since I'm having a hard time turning in the class sample because I want to KEEP it! LOL I love yummy buttons and I could just load this thing up with them!



This last picture is of Peyton, it just totally makes me happy. She's such a goof! Halloween day she asked me if I was just going to be a "Mommy" for Halloween...ummm yeah, that's it! LOL



The twins are at such a cool age. They are still "kids" but are so totally blossoming. 5th grade is such an incredible year of change, they are growing so much intellectually and physically. It's neat but it also makes me sad, they won't be little much longer!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Lana said...

I ADORE that layout! love that you got multi photos in there! Great porjects & your tubs shots are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the projects! And that picture... oh my heck is that priceless. What a great shot.

Anonymous said...

OH I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

Corinna said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
LOVE that last picture... I might just have to stage that one! LOL

Anonymous said...

Robyn...how coolio is all this schtuff!!!! You are rockin' woman! Love the layout and bracelet....and the silly tub photo of Peyton. (Carson loves to do that too). hehehehe!!!!

hugs-Peg

Anonymous said...

I love your projects. The bracelet is so pretty and that picture is awesome!

Anonymous said...

LOVE all your stuff! the layout is precious...and the bracelet ROCKS!

beautiful stuff.

peace.
jill

justem said...

That bracelet is gorgous!!! And I gotta say...that picture totally freaked me out at first..until I realized what it was! :)

Anonymous said...

that photo is so fun! great shot!
great layout too!

Cheryl Wray said...

The layout rocks!!! I LOVE that bracelet!! And that photo is just HILARIOUS!!! Makes me smile . . .

Anonymous said...

haha that picture ROCKS! I love it!

Jenn said...

Your bracelet is so cute!! I love it! My son loves to play in the bath..that pic is adorable..you should send it in to a contest!!

Anonymous said...

I luff that bracelet!

Sherri said...

ADORABLE photo - just TOO much! Great projects! Bet the bracelet will be a SMASH hit!!