Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Purse Pal Album


I am totally in love with this little tin! This is SO perfect to keep in your purse! It could have several little layouts housing your precious little pics but protected in this COOl little tin the size of a big business card. I will be teaching this as a class at Scrap Masters in Bel Air. I need to make a class sample that uses supplies that they sell.


As a side note, I have to share this: Callie is really getting interested in the various aspects of scrapping. She's been doing paper crafts about as long as I have but now she's into the computer aspect too. Last night, I let her stay up for the first few minutes of MEDIUM (yeah, I know, BAD, bad mom). Anyway, during the opening sequence she said, "MOM, I LOVE that font! I know it sounds crazy but I do!" THAT's my GIRL!!!!!!! It was Papyrus by the way! LOL I love that one too!


The cover is Scenic route paper and Heidi Swapp fuzzy rub on stars. Heidi Swapp plastic letters and Heidi credit card star (life). The inside is a mix of Mod papers and Scenic route papers.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love this little tin you made!! So cut!

Toni

Lisa said...

I was referred to your blog by someone who took your class.
Wow! What cute ideas. Please email me with further class info. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»