Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another purse pal tin


I hope everyone had a GREAT Mother's day! I treated myself to some AWESOME Heidi Grace paper. I'm totally lovin' this Robin Egg blue and tangerine color scheme. I made this tin for my sister, Brandy for her first mother's day. I loved the colors so much I had to make one for ME! This is a variation of the one I'll be teaching at Scrap-Masters.

My neice, Grace is just the cutest little thing! She has the MOST beautiful eyes! Makes me sad to think of them going home to N.C. in a couple days.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's the cutest tin! they're so fun to make... maybe I need to add that to my list of things to do! lol! Have a great weekend!

Sofia said...

That's so cute! TFS

justem said...

This is adorable...and I noticed boxer in your avitar at 2peas! So cute ;) I'm a boxer mom, too :)

Anonymous said...

loving these lil albums!!! keep em comin!!!

Anne Magee said...

This album is too cute!!! I love that color combo, too!!!