Friday, April 28, 2006

flower album


I know I've shown this album before but I just want to show you the three types of Heidi Swapp "rub ons" I used. I'm seriously in love with the fuzzy rub ons. Really like I L O V E them. Run, run as fast as you can to get them! The "sweet" on the picture of Cole is a a fuzzy one. The P on Peyton is an iron on and the "sweet thing" and flowers on Callie's picture are regular H.S. rub ons. Love love these things but because I'm a texture girl, the fuzzy ones are my favs!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tracy said...

really cute!

Adrienne said...

That is really, really cute!

Cindy Lee said...

oh my, I love that darling album and I MUST have those fuzzy rub-ons! I love anything Heidi Swapp!

Jana said...

Where did you find the huge flower on the front cover? I love it!!