Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yet Another Purse Pal Tin!!!

I PROMISE this is the last sample of this! I know I keep showing them but GOODNESS are they sooooo FUN!!! This is THE tin that I'll be teaching at Scrapmasters, Tuesday June 20.
The class cost will be 25.00 and you will complete the tin in class. Pictures are not required but recommended. The super cool thing is that if you bring a cd or memory card to class, you can have your passport size pictures printed then!!! Just get there a little early so you can have them done for the class. At only .25 a sheet of 6 it's a good deal!






This paper is American Crafts Tres Chic line. It's not a new release but just shows you what you can do! It's a nice bright, summer line that goes well for the whole family! Heidi Swapp fuzzy rubons and some prima flowers...all pretty basic stuff.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tracy said...

CUTE tins! I'll bet people love the classes.

justem said...

I love all your tins!!