Monday, April 24, 2006

Erin Lincoln rocks!


On Saturday Scrap Masters of Bel Air had their grand opening and I took a great class with the uber fabulous Erin Lincoln (of Supply Savvy-the idea book, fame). She rocked the class and not only is she cute, sweet and smart (she worked for the cancer institute), she is super FUNNY!!! Really, I had a great time and I'm sure she now thinks I'm her blog stalker because everything she said about her life, I'd chirp in "oh, I READ that!". I probably scared her!

This cool dvd tin perpetual birthday calendar is what we made. Isn't it cute?! We used SEI papers and Erin showed us how to save money on chipboard (that supply savvy chic she is) by layering cardstock punches! cool!!!

You KNOW how I love to make little books out of those tiny tins, like the altoid tins? Well Scrap Masters got in these awesome little business card tins that are just BEGGING to be made into little books to be carried in your purse. I bought several today, so stay tuned...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~~~Francy~~~ said...

you need to post pics of your mini books on 2peas so we can scope them out.......esp the business card tins. I have not seen one of those :o)

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»