Thursday, August 24, 2006

Birthday Pics and Hellmart






So today is the big b-day. You know like the 5th anniversary of my 31st birthday. Real fun! :D When I told the kids the way to make me happy today would be to let me take their pictures they were moaning and groaning. But they wanted to go to Walmart (URGH) to finish supply shopping for school. So we struck a bargain. Cooperative portraits=Walmart. Good deal right?

They were VERY cooperative except poor Cole's eyes were swelling and he was sneezing his head off by the time we were done! I am really happy with my pictures especially considering I'm still getting to know my camera! Let me know what you think and I'd love some creative critism too!

3 comments:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Awesome photos!! I totally agree about Walmart...I dread going there as well.

Vee said...

looks awesome Robyn!
your camera is the bomb!
:)

Corinna said...

Happy belate Birthday!!!!
Love that you are still celebrating your 31st! LOL I think perhaps I will borrow that!!! I will celebrate the big 40 soon... NO I did not just say that! Great pictures too... your children are so beautiful... shhh.. don't tell your son that some crazy lady on the web said he was beautiful, even though he is... we will say handsome instead. (wink)