Sunday, August 13, 2006

126 SHARK TEETH

I'm back from Surf City on Topsail Island, N.C. We had a WONDERFUL time and the weather was gorgeous. It was so nice to spend time with my entire family. I've been busy, BUSY since I've gotten back. I started a new job the day we got back and I've been working on some scrapbook deadlines.

This first picture is of my neice Kady and my daughter Callie looking for shark teeth. The entire beach is not gravely like this, just here and there but that was the best place to find the teeth. Gosh if 2 of us found so many teeth, how many sharks are there?!!

My nephew Marty has two broken ankles but was able to get waterproof casts and had so much fun doing "normal" things. He spent a lot of time in the boat but thankfully was able to "swim" too!

Finally, a picture of SWEET baby Grace. It's blurry cause I had a fingerprint on my lense but cute nonetheless!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Corinna said...

Sounds like you had a great time.
Great pictures!!!

Vee said...

so great that you had a wonderful time!
I love the beach and love your pictures