Monday, February 04, 2008

Please go here instead....

Hey GIRLIES! I mentioned this before but I figured I'd do it again. I'm blogging here www.whimages.blogspot.com instead. Only because I can't keep up 2 blogs frequently. I will still post my classes for Scrap-Masters on here. I probably won't have a class till March and I've elected to not participate in the SMU this term. I don't feel like I have enough fresh stuff to offer and the photography thing is keeping me busy and I LOVE IT!

If you haven't seen the photography site and you'd like to, it's below and let me know what you think....I can take creative critisism, really I can handle it!
www.whimages.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Chani said...

Hi there,

I'm coming over from Blanc & Caramel and I'd like to thank you for your sweet comment on Federica's As Sweet As A Candy blog when she was featuring my shop!

Chani