Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Scrapbooking as therapy...



Cole and I worked on his class Valentines project tonight and then he made his own Valentines for the class. I LOVE that he wanted to make them instead of buying them! ...cool kid! LOL He then made Callie's too although she said she wanted store bought ones. He said he'll just put them in her room in a bag. That boy can be a sweetheart. On the other hand, Callie must be pre-hormonal or something. The girl is driving us batty! One minute, she's sweet as can be and the NEXT WHAM!!!! Tears and ATTITUDE galore! Geez! So while Cole was doing his V-day cards I whipped this up, and I do mean WHIP, it took me about 30 minutes. AND yes I DO feel better!

The journalling says something about Callie's TWEEN 'Tude!

7 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I love this with the crown - such a cool layout- 30 minutes? Awesome!

Cricket said...

What a great layout! (sigh)...still haven't gotten to that dang bracelet yet...I will, I will! LOL Good luck with your dd, I have a 13 yr. old and I so feel your pain!! :)

Adrienne said...

Cute! I need to scrap!!!

Anonymous said...

so so cute!!
love the crown

Jana said...

Oh my, I'm loving that crown.....SO cute!!! Hope you had an awesome Valentines Day!

Leah said...

Very cute page..cool photo of her.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful LO!!!!


Bety