Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hey Girls...


Just wanted to remind you to notify me if you want to sign up for a class, remember I only have room for 15 or 16. I really would like to minimize having too many extra kits in 2006. I'll still try to have a few extra's incase anyone wants to purchase an additional kit.

Edited to add the pictures! This is a pic of a "sample" valentine tin. The paper will be the same but the embellishments will differ. This is one of the rare classes where I will ask you to bring about 10 to 15 pictures. You will want your subjects to be relatively smaller in the picture. The theme of the tin is: I (heart), So for example, mine is: I love my kids, my boxers, my sister, my marriage, my wee diva, Callie's freckles, Cole's love of cars, new baby Grace, my neice Kady,my nephews, etc. The daisy is the cover of the daisy days album, there will probably be pink, red and white daisies to choose from.

So the first two samples are almost done...I'll try to get a pic up by thursday. The altered tin is very cute, I'll just say, KI Kiss Me line which is 2 shades of pink, black and red ! It looks like it should be called "My Funky Valentine!" It's AWESOME! The Daisy album is also SO cool! Matt and I bought a special tool so we can make the back cover out of the mdf like we have with most of the class albums, except it's circular which is very hot right now. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment here and you can also get yourself on the class list too!

No comments: